our rates for people
Inca Trail 2D/1N *****
- Hotel shuttle to km 104.
- Bus ticket Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English).
- Entrance ticket to the Historical Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
- Train ticket Aguas Calientes – Cusco.
- 01 night on accommodation.
- Transfer train station to the hotel in Cusco.
- Wear comfortable shoes trekking shoes recommendation.
- Bring personal medicines and original passport.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (October to March).
- Flashlight, camera and batteries.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Sun hats.
- Toilet paper, small towel.
- Snacks: biscuits, chocolates, etc..
- Long Sleeve Polos and shorts.
Day One: Cusco, Aguas Calientes and Wiñayhuayna.
Very early, at 5:30 am, pass by the hotel to pick them up and move them to the train station then board the train to km104, where we start our journey visiting the archaeological complex Chachabamba (2,250 m), climb to Wiñayhuayna This route is quite interesting by having a diversity of flora and fauna, has orchids, ferns, orchids, etc and after exploring Wiñayhuayna our guide we will go together to the campsite and after a short break continue towards Inti Punku or Gate sol (2,490 m). This point is an excellent place from where you can take panoramic pictures of Machu Picchu and surrounding landscapes.
Afternoon descend to Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu village spend the night.
Second day: Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu and Cusco.
After breakfast we board the bus to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, 30 minutes. Arriving at Machu Picchu, we pass the control, where our tickets will deliver revenue and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries around for two hours. Then they will give free time to stroll around the citadel in the afternoon we take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and head to our lodging, to get our bags and get to the train station with anticipation to return to the city of Cusco and later transfer to your hotel.