Rates per Person
Hoteles 5 *****
First day: (Without Guide)
- Transfers from the hotel to Poroy train station (20 minutes).
- Train Cusco (Poroy) – Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu)(3:30 hours).
- Free day at Aguas Calientes (Optional: Visit to Manuel Chavez Ballon Museum, The Butterfly Garden “Pillpi Wasi” and hot spring on your own).
- Overnight at selected hotel in Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
Second day: (Guided Tour)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- 5:30 a.m. Bus to go up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 a.m. View sunrise at Machu Picchu.
- Climb up to Huayna Picchu (3 hours without Guide) (optional) – (1st Group 7:00 to 8:00 a.m.) (2nd Group 10:00 -11: 00am).
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu (about 3 hours).
- Bus to go down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Train ride from Aguas Calientes to Poroy.
- Transfer from the train station to hotel.
End of our services
Our program includes:
- Transfers from hotel to the train station round trip.
- Train Tickets Cusco (Poroy) – Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) – Cusco (Poroy).
- Bus tickets for up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu (the second day).
- English speaker tour guide
- 01 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Lunches and Dinners
- Not described services.
- Wear comfortable shoes (trekking shoes).
- Light clothes.
- Insect repellent.
- Sun hats.
- A light backpack.
- Camera or camcorder.
- Raincoat during rainy season(October to March).
Machupicchu tour in 2 days with Peru Rail map
We are going to pick up you from your hotel in Cusco city, an hour before the train departure to transport you to Poroy station, located at 20 minutes from the city. Then you are going to board the train from “PERU RAIL” company and begin the journey to “Aguas Calientes” (2000 m), the train ride lasts approximately 3 hours and 20 minutes. In Aguas Calientes our hotel staff will be waiting for you and they are going transfer you to the hotel. You will have free day to explore Aguas Calientes city, to visit Manuel Chavez Ballon museum, The Butterfly Garden “Pillpi Wasi” or to go to hot springs. In the evening, at your hotel, our guide will make the tour briefing for the next day.
The next morning you are going to get the uphill bus ride for around 30 minutes to reach to the Historical Sanctuary of “Machu Picchu”. After having your ticket checked at the gate, (and your passport stamped if you wish) the guided tour of one of the Seven Wonders of the World will begin. You will be taken to explore the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Intiwatana, the Royal Quarters, the Three Windows temple, for an average of two hours. Then you are going to have free time to wonder around and try to make sense of this phenomenon by yourselves. In the afternoon you are going to take the train back to Poroy (depending of the train departure time), the return will be made through the same path way to reach the train station in Poroy. In Poroy, we will be waiting for you to get back to your hotel in Cusco city.