Rates per Person
Hoteles 5 *****
First day: (no guide)
- Pick you up from your hotel in Cusco (08:00 hrs).
- Tour to Maras, Moray and Salt Mines.
- Buffet Lunch included in Urubamba.
- Train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (15:37 to 17:02 hrs)
- Overnight at selected hotel in Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu.
Second day: (Guided Tour)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- 5:30 a.m. Bus to go up from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- 6:00 a.m. View sunrise at Machu Picchu.
- Climb up to Huayna Picchu (3 hours without Guide) (optional) – (1st Group 7:00 to 8:00 a.m.) (2nd Group 10:00 -11: 00am).
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu (about 3 hours).
- Bus to go down from Machupicchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Train ride from Aguas Calientes to Poroy.
- Transfer from the train station to your hotel in Cusco City.
End of our services
Our program includes:
- Transfers from your hotel in Cusco to the train station round trip.
- Tour to Maras, Moray, Salineras “the Salt Mines”
- Transportation and tour guide for the tour to Moray and Salineras.
- Train Tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) – Cusco (Poroy).
- Bus tickets for up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu and Huaynapicchu (for second day).
- English speaker tour guide
- 01 night accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- 01 buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Lunches and Dinners
- Not described services.
- Wear comfortable shoes (trekking shoes).
- Light clothes.
- Insect repellent.
- Sun hats.
- A light backpack.
- Camera or camcorder.
- Raincoat during rainy season (October to March).
First Day: Tour to Maras, Moray and Salt Mines.
Early on the first morning we are going to pick you up from your hotel, to drive you through the rolling mountain ranges, along roads where we will see many farms and small villages. We will first make a stop at Moray, considered as Inca’s agricultural research centre where they conducted experiments of crops at different heights. Here, you’ll see a large complex of terraced circular depressions in the earth which historians believe that they were used to study the climatic conditions on crops. As you descend each layer, the surrounding temperature descends as well, degree by degree, making for a unique and highly sophisticated thermo graphic tool. Continuing with our tour, we will visit the famous Salineras known by some as “salt mines” which are constituted by about 3000 small wells, constructed in the slope of “Qaqawiñay” mountain. Salt water comes from a natural spring located at the top of the well where water evaporates and the salt contained in it gradually solidifies. Those wells are owned by locals. In the afternoon we are going to board the train to Aguas Calientes, where you will comfortably spend the night.
After breakfast the next day you are going to take the uphill bus ride for around 30 minutes to reach to the Historical Sanctuary of “Machu Picchu”. After having your ticket checked at the gate, (and your passport stamped if you wish) the guided tour of one of the Seven Wonders of the World will begin. You will be taken to explore the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Intiwatana, the Royal Quarters, the Three Windows temple, for an average of two hours. Then you are going to have free time to wonder around and try to make sense of this phenomenon by yourselves. In the afternoon you are going to take the train back to Poroy (depending of the train departure time), the return will be made through the same path way to reach the train station in Poroy. In Poroy, we will be waiting for you to get back to your hotel in Cusco city.