Our Rates per person
Lares Trail to Machu Picchu 4D / 3N *****
- Bus transfer from hotel in Cusco – Lares.
- Train tickets Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) – Cuzco (Poroy).
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu Historical Sanctuary.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Food (03 breakfasts, 03 lunches and 03 dinners).
- 01 night hostel in Aguas Calientes.
- Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Sleeping bag.
- Wear comfortable shoes trekking shoes recommendation.
- Bring personal medicines and original passport.
- Water bottle and purification tablets.
- Waterproof in the rainy season (October to March).
- Flashlight, camera and batteries.
- Insect repellent.
- Blocker or sunscreen.
- Sun hats.
- Toilet paper, small towel.
- Snacks: biscuits, chocolates, etc..
- Horses (to carry tent, food and cooking equipment)
Day One: Cusco, Calca, Lares and Cuncani.
At 5 am, a representative of our company will go through the hotel to pick in mobility, then lead them to the Sacred Valley of the Incas, in the way we can make out various peoples also appreciate its fertile lands, where the best corn grows the world, or Paracay White Corn. Once in the capital of the province of Calca will stop to provide us with sticks, batteries, etc.. En route visit the archaeological complex of Ancasmarca continue our journey back to the district of Lares (3250msnm), on-site visit the medicinal thermal waters with different temperatures ranging between 36 ° C and 44 ° C and after a refreshing swim and a delicious lunch we continue our journey towards Cuncani, where we camp.
Second day: Cuncani, Patacancha.
After breakfast, we continue our walk up through some steep path that will lead us to open for Ipsay, en route observe different communities, whose residents still maintain their ancestral customs. Later arrive at Ipsaycocha Lagoon, where we have lunch and after a short nap will continue towards the town of Patacancha, where we spend the night.
Third day: Patacancha Willoq, Ollantalytambo and Aguas Calientes.
After breakfast walk towards Willoq population, whose residents are considered to be the descendants of the Inca civilization and still maintain their ancestral customs. Locally we can buy handicrafts and souvenirs then proceed to Ollantaytambo and after lunch we board the train to Aguas Calientes or Machu Picchu village, once arrived at the station, the staff will be waiting to drive them to the hotel where they spend the night.
Fourth Day: Aguas Calientes, Machu Picchu and Cusco.
Early start our trek to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, for an hour and a half. Arriving at Machu Picchu, we pass the control, where our tickets will deliver revenue and begin our guided tour, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries around for two hours. Then they will give free time to stroll around the citadel in the afternoon we take the bus back to Aguas Calientes and head to our hotel to get our bags and get to the train station with anticipation to return to the city of Cusco and later transfer to your hotel.