Our Rates per Person
Machu Picchu By Car *
- Special discount of people of the Peruvian, Ecuadorian, Bolivian and Colombian nationalities, for being members of the CAN
This tour includes:
- 24-hour assistance, via telephone and in person
- Tourist transport Cusco – Hydroelectric – Cusco
- Professional Guide (Spanish / English)
- 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast
- 01 night in a Hostel with basic services
- Entrance ticket to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu
- Services not described in the program.
What to bring
- Passport or Original Document
- Mosquito repellent, Sun block
- Long sleeve hat and polo shirts
- Swimsuit, Short, Personal Towel and Sandals
- Head torch or flashlight, if you want to walk up to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu
- Personal water bottle and snacks
- Photographic camera
- Extra money
- Train ticket from hydroelectric station – Aguas Calientes (one way or return cost $ 35.00 per person)
- Bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machupicchu (one way and return cost: $ 26.00)
First day: Cusco – Santa Teresa – Hidroelectrica.
Beginning the tour (7:30 am) we head to OLLANTAYTAMBO, enjoying beautiful scenery of the area of the way. We will make a brief stop here of approximately 20 minutes before continuing our journey through a sinuous path towards HABRÁ MÁLAGA, located at a height of 4316 mos. At this point we will be able to observe some of the most wonderful landscapes of the Peruvian geography. Here we will stop for a few minutes to get some amazing pictures and strength our legs. After a short stop we will begin the descent into the jungle, passing through the different altitudinal zones that combine paradisiacal landscapes of majestic snowfall to the hot Inca jungle. Up to SANTA MARÍA, located at the height of 1575mts, to this point from the city of Cusco we find a path in perfect conditions, completely asphalted. Once we reach the town of Santa Maria we will drive along a path that is not asphalted but in good conditions (without asphalt), where we will continue to the town of SANTA TERESA located at the height of 1500mts. There will be a delicious lunch waiting for us there, with a variation of food to satisfy everyone. After our lunch we will continue driving for about 40 minutes to where we finally arrive at the hydroelectric station of Machupicchu (arrival approximately 3:00 p.m.)
Here we will wait for the Company Staff, to start the walk towards the town of AGUAS CALIENTES. This walk has a duration of approximately 2 Hours with 30 minutes, under the Inca forest where we can already begin to see the majestic citadel of Machupicchu, Huaynapicchu as well as a variation of flora and fauna. At approximately 5:45 p.m. we will be arriving at the village of Aguas Calientes, from there you will check in to the accommodation of your choose. You can enjoy your free time visiting the hot springs village or the thermo medicinal baths of the village. Later at 8:00 p.m. we will enjoy a delicious dinner at which a talk will be given by the guide who will be in charge of the guided tour of the citadel of Machupicchu.
Second day: Machu Picchu – Santa Teresa – Cusco
Very early in the morning we will go to the Sanctuary of Machupicchu. If you wish to carry out the walk with a duration of 1 and a half hours you can, or if you can buy bus tickets to the sanctuary with a duration of 30 minutes. The group will meet at the main gates of Machupicchu between 6:00 am and 6:30 am. After registering our group we will enter and we will have a guided tour of two hours, visiting the most important places inside the Sanctuary of Machupicchu. After that you will have free time to explore the incredible site yourself. At approximately 12:00 pm the group must leave the Sanctuary of Machupicchu to be able to return to the village of Aguas Calientes with time to return to hydroelectric station where our transport will be waiting for us to return to the city of Cusco by the same route. Leaving at approximately 14:30 hours to 15:00 hours, arriving at Cusco at 21:00 hours.